Behavioral Finance &
October 17-20, 2018, Chicago, IL, USA
Call for Papers, Seminars, & Participation
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: May 31, 2018
- Financial Risk: Analysis & Application
- Decisions Making: Systemic & Corporate Risks
- Trust: Financial Markets, Policy, Investment, Regulation
- Behavioral-Finance-Based Trading; Technical Analysis
- Retirement Saving & Planning, Value Investing
- Evidence-Based Financial Planning
- Sustainable Finance & Markets
- Entrepreneurial Finance, Venture Capital, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Behavioral Finance: Training and Teaching
- Other Real-Life Finance Decisions, Functions and Problems
TARGET AUDIENCES: Academics and Researchers; Practitioners and Professionals in all Finance Areas; Policy Makers; Regulators; Other Experts and Professionals in Areas of Finance, Economics, and Decision Making.
CONFERENCE DATES AND PLACE:
October 17-20, 2018, Chicago, Illinois, USA
AWARDS FOR THE ROBERT A. OLSEN BEST DOCTORAL STUDENT PAPERS IN BEHAVIORAL FINANCE & ECONOMICS
. Upon request at the time of submission, single-author papers proposed by Doctoral Students will be further reviewed by the Program Committee, and the Best Papers will be selected for special recognition at our 2018 ABF&E Annual Meeting. Recognition includes receiving:
- Academy's "Award Certificate for the Robert A. Olsen Best Doctoral Student Paper in Behavioral Finance & Economics",
- A $500.00 prize check, and
- Consideration for publishing, upon the winners' written request, the selected papers in The Journal of Behavioral Finance & Economics- JBF&E.
SUBMISSION OF PAPERS, ABSTRACTS, AND SEMINARS for Presentation
. To submit your completed paper, detailed abstract, or seminar proposal, simply click on the following URL and follow the related instructions.
The submission fee is $55.00. To submit, click here: http://www.aobf.org/papersubmissionform.php
SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS May 31, 2018; Early Submission is Encouraged. Notifications of results will be emailed to all respondents generally in three (3) weeks from the date of submission.
Special Sessions and Panels/Workshops. Persons interested in organizing a Special Session or Panel/Workshop should submit a letter of interest, along with a short bio using the deadline and instructions above.