The mission of the Academy of Behavioral Finance & Economics (ABF) is to offer a dedicated forum for exchange of research findings and professional advancement related to the fast-growing field of behavioral finance and economics.
ABF’s Key Areas of Interest:
- Investment and the Working of Financial Markets at all levels of functionality and capital allocation—including both public and private aspects;
- Financial Management of Companies-both public and private entities;
- Firm Entry and Exit Process-ranging from startup ventures to mature businesses;
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Venture Capital;
- All other Business and Economic Endeavors that Involve Human Decision Making and Choice Under Conditions of Risk and Uncertainly;
- Teaching and Learning—ranging from case development to other pedagogical issues.